The QUAM CMA is a Rotating Disk Choke Valve complete with Lever Manual Override
CMA is the Choke Valve suitable for installation on Christmas Trees, Choke & Kill or Production/Water injection Manifolds with High pressure Drop applications as well as suitable for Severe Service applications
- API-6A (Up to PSL-4)
- PED 2014-68-EU
- ATEX 2014-34-EU
- MACHINERY DIRECTIVE 2006/42/EC
Download the tech bulletin
- Trim Design - Equal % Trim Style. Rotating Disk Choke are adjustable orifice type valves; shutter has two holes and a seat similar to a disk which is fixed to the body. The control is obtained by the rotation of the stem connected to the rotating shutter. This partializes the holes present on the fixed disk.
Used in low-medium differential pressure applications.
- Erosion Resistant Trim - Valve Trim in Solid Tungsten carbide to provide the best wearing resistance
- Metal To Metal Sealing - Without soft parts it is improved sealing performance with any process fluid
- Position Indicator - AISI 316 SS Engraved Position Indicator available in % to opening scale
- No Threads in Valve Body - Trim Components are not Screwed in the Valve Body in order to facilitate disassembly
- Exceed PR-2 Requirements - CMA Series Choke valves performance exceed API-6A PR-2 requirements
- Exceptional Flow Control - Valve Trim is designed to perform an accurate Flow Control
- Customized End To End Dimensions - The possibility to customize end to end dimensions allow the users an easy repalcement without pipeworks
- Heavy Duty Construction - Valve is specially designed to improve reliability, Italian origin of Forging materials is the guarantee of Valve quality
- Easy & Safe Maintenance - Special considerations in design are made to permit a safe disassembly of the pressure containing components
- No Special Tools - CMA valves disassembly can be executed without any Special Tool, only Standard Wrenches are requested
- 100% ITALIAN MANUFACTURING - QUAM Valves are Engineered and Manufactured entirely in Italy
|Clockwise to Reduce Flow
|Valve Size Range
|API-6A From 1 13/16" through 11"
ANSI From 2" through 12"
|Valve Pressure Ratings
|API-6A From 2.000 through 20.000 PSI
ANSI From 150 through 2500 lbs
|Flanged, Studded, Buttweld, Hub or Customized Connections
|Oil, Natural Gas, Water and any combination of them
|-60° C to +250° C
|ANSI/FCI Class IV as standard
Class V & VI available on request